top of page
kyca advertisment banner.png

Bad Heater Fills Prescott Home With Smoke


At first, it appeared a home might be on fire. But when the Prescott Fire Department arrived on scene, all they found was smoke. Firefighters were called to a home on Sequoia Drive Friday afternoon for a possible structure fire. They discovered smoke in the home from a malfunctioning heater. After searching for a half-hour, firefighters found no flames anywhere in the house, which did not suffer any significant damage. Prescott Fire Department officials want to remind everyone to perform routine maintenance of your heating system to make sure it is functioning properly.

bottom of page