MAN SEVERELY BURNED IN ELECTRICAL FIRE AT PRESCOTT GOODWILL STORE
Central Arizona Fire and Medical Authority Engine 51 ran an EMS response to the Goodwill store on Iron Springs Road in Prescott shortly after 10 a.m. Friday morning for a report of a man with burn injuries.
Upon arrival, the crew found a man in his 30’s with second and third degree burns to the upper portion of his body. The injured man had been conducting repairs involving the electrical panel of the business when he experienced a flash fire while working at the fuse panel. The injured man was stabilized and flown to the Valleywise Burn Unit in Phoenix. His status is unknown at this time.
The incident caused the Goodwill store to close until its electrical system could be repaired.