top of page
kyca advertisment banner.png

Shed Catches Fire in Prescott Valley


A shed caught fire in Prescott Valley over the weekend. Units from the Central Arizona Fire and Medical Authority responded to the scene and put out the fire before it could spread to the house. Firefighters determined the blaze started due to rags soaked with combustible materials stored next to the shed. CAFMA officials want to remind everyone that rags should be left outside to dry away from any structures, then placed in a metal container with water and detergent. Rags should be kept away from direct sunlight and heat sources.

bottom of page