top of page
kyca advertisment banner.png

Shed Goes up in Flames in Chino Valley


A shed fire turned into a small grass fire. On Tuesday, units from Central Arizona Fire and Medical Authority were called to a home on N. Gambel’s Ridge Drive in Chino Valley, where a shed had caught fire. Firefighters found the shed fully engulfed, with the flames spreading to some nearby grass. CAFMA personnel quickly put out both the shed fire and the grass fire. It is believed the fire was the result of someone burning weeds. CAFMA officials urge everyone to be careful with anything that can produce a spark or flame, as one ember can start a wildfire.

bottom of page